Sorry...

Stan Bubrouski stan at ccs.neu.edu
Sat May 22 16:46:26 UTC 2004

Hey,

Sorry I haven't been very polite on these lists lately, and I've been
more than a little unfair to Warren Togami specifically.  And I know its
totally my fault.  I'm man enough to admit it.

But can someone point me to a place where it tells with specificity what
should be asked on what list?  Seems like even people who run the lists
are sometimes unclear on where certain topics should end up.  I realize
that not everything is appropriate for these lists, but I'd like to have
my questions answered and so I'd like to know for certain what list is
for what...

Are their charters or anything anywhere?

Best Regards,

Stan Bubrouski

PS. Sorry again Warren, I know I'm a complete tool sometimes.