Re: Prepackaged configurations

Stephen Smoogen wrote:

We do many of the same things with CFengine.

CFengine is one of the few other "good" solutions. We're optimistic about the Ximian/Novell/Suse merger producing something nice in this area too.

The one thing I have found is that the syntax of CFengine really needs a good washing.

Same with LCFG :-( We're in the thinktank stage prior to a rewrite.

Carwyn