Re: How do I configure the kernel for the nvidia drivers

Robert Trembath wrote:
How do I reconfigure my kernel in FC2 final so I can use the nvidia drivers. I know it has to do with 4KStacks but how do I go about changing it to work.
Thanks in advance,
Robert

You're writing to the wrong mailing list. I suggest <fedora-list redhat com>

And I would help, but I don't know the answer. Try the other list.