Request for Packages in Fedora Core 3

dlesage at iprimus.com.au dlesage at iprimus.com.au
Sun May 23 22:59:50 UTC 2004

Gents,

Thanks for your feedback and thoughts.  I believe Scribus should definitely
be included, though maybe not by default
as it does not have the look and feel of a GTK-based environment.

However, please bear in mind many designers and people using DTP are, in
general, not as technical.  They will be inclined to accept simple default
installations.  At least this will expose them to the breadth of open source
programs.  As far as I am aware, no GNOME DTP package is on the horizon yet.

By including it in the default, it will help overcome the perception that
Linux does not have many applications.

Cheers,

David
TASMANIA