Interested to help....

Hi...

To be short, I would like to participate in the development of new Fedora Releases...
I primary got experience in building new rpm packages and maintaining them, and I have some experience in overall system administration... But I'm also interested in learning new aspects of Linux, even though I'm not a newbie to Linux...

I didn't know how to announce my interest other places than here, so I hope it's apropriate... And i hope that there will be some tasks to do...

Regards
/kbn