The Fedora Hardware Project

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon May 24 19:59:12 UTC 2004

It's rather upsetting to read about extensions to firstboot. It's 100% inaccessible, you know. Bad, very bad.

Current advice to users with accessibility concerns installing FC2 are to access Console 2 and chkconfig it off before booting the installation.

This has been previously reported of course, but I haven't heard of any plan to fix this. Is there one?