Re: Re: Call for Discussion: Summary document concerning Prevention andRecovery of XP Dual Boot Problems

> And unless your someone from @redhat.com, not sure there is anything you
> need to be telling him what he can/can't do on their own mailing lists
> (unless we are talking spamming it, abusing or that type thing), whether
> it's useful (to you?) or not.
>
> Besides, maybe the bug # was posted to @redhat.com folks or someone
> already know of it from Red Hat and he was just posting what is already
> known.

If fedora is supposed to be a community-included project then whether
someone is @redhat.com should not affect whether they can attempt to
contribute and influence the discussion in positive ways.

As Jef is involved in the fedora bug triaging efforts I think his input
is uniquely qualified on this thread.

I hope @redhat.com are not the only people whose opinions matter.

-sv