3ware 9500

Peter Maas fedora at rooker.dyndns.org
Fri May 28 21:21:04 UTC 2004

I have just looked at the kernel patched to 2.6.7-rc1-bk5 and it does not
appear that is the case, though I have not compiled and tested to be
absolutely sure, the device ids for the 9500's.

(#define TW_DEVICE_ID_9000 (0x1002) /* 9000 series controller */)

have not been added to 3w-xxxx header files in the main-line kernel.

Peter