Spamassassin [Fwd: 3.0.0 schedule]

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Mon May 31 07:24:21 UTC 2004

FYI.  Rawhide now contains a snapshot of spamassassin-3.0.0, which will
be updated next week when the official pre-release happens.  I encourage
all spamassassin users to rebuild the rawhide spamassassin SRPM for use
on FC1 or FC2 in order to provide production testing, and report bugs in
upstream Bugzilla.  I personally have been using 3.0.0 svn snapshots on
my personal server for a few weeks now, and it has been much better than
spamassassin-2.63 for me.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com