Howto use the "pxeboot" directory?

Hello devel-list,
  I'm trying to install FC2 from my FAT driver without CDs/USBStorages, but FC2 doesn't supply a comfortable way to do so.
  And I tried to use  the vmlinuz and initrd.img in the directory of /images/pxeboot with the help of LOADLIN, but failed.
  How to use the files in "pxeboot" directory?
  How to install FC2 from FAT-Formatted Harddrive without burning CDs.
  Thanks.

        Mac
        macshy tom com
          2004-05-31