kernel-sourcecode missing?

I feel kinda stupid for asking this, but I couldnt find a simple
explination, and searching through the list archives didn't help. Is
there any particular reason why kernel-sourcecode is missing from the
testing tree? It doesnt appear to be in the in Test2 or Test3 either.
Just curious if this was missed, or if it is on purpose.

Regards,

Rick Stout