Re: Mail gui config

Nils O. Selåsdal wrote:

Mircea MITU wrote:

You're right, those are silly reasons. But I, for one, I see two major
reasons to make this switch, from sendmail to postfix as the MTA of
choice:

1. SANS Top Vulnerabilities, U5. Mail Transport Service
http://www.sans.org/top20/#u5

2. The very first thing done by the almost all the people I know after a
RH/Fedora install, is rpm -e sendmail

I really wonder how many subscribers are still using Sendmail.

It's a very well known variable these days, and still is the reference implementation.
I don't like sendmail myself, but postfix is pretty complex as well.

For the record, I do. I see no reason I should switch to something else.

--
Nils O. Selåsdal
www.utelsystems.com