Re: FC3 PPC development tree / installing FC3 on ibook2001 + B&W PowerMacG3

On Wed, 2004-11-03 at 10:24 +0100, Markus Nicolussi wrote:

> i sucked the ppc-devel-tree to my hd, set up a NFS server for the downloaded
> files and burned boot.iso from the dir "mac". The boot cd booted but it
> found no network device, and i don't know how to set up the
> module-parameters which it's maybe requesting...

The iBook 2001 should in theory use the sungem drivers. Does it have
airport? You can use the airport driver

Also, bmac possibly for the PowerMac g3 (though I don't know many who've
run it on that - its NewWorld I hope)

> Does anybody have experience with this topic and could give me a hint?

Also, the best place to discuss PPC-ness is the fedora-
ppc lists infradead org mailing list - do give that a subscribe, thanks
--
Colin Charles, byte aeon com my
http://www.bytebot.net/