Re: fedoratracker.org: An update and a request

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 15:09:59 +0100, Michael Schwendt
<fedora wir-sind-cool org> wrote:
> Something's wrong with the indexer. Searching for "k3b" in the default
> search form returns Fedora Core 2 packages as:
>
>   "Matches in Fedora Extras (showing 1-4 of 4)"
>
> Looking at the details, it finds these in the download.fedora.us
> mirror of Fedora Core and Fedora Core Updates.

Ah. All the promotions from third-party to core, extras, etc are done
manually by me. I probably just mis-categorized that repo. Thanks for
bringing it to my attention. I'll look at it as soon as I get the
chance.