Does anyone else experience occasionnal xfs crashes?

Aurelien Bompard gauret at free.fr
Thu Nov 4 17:44:27 UTC 2004

Matthias Saou wrote:
> Still, I was wondering, does anyone else suffer from the symptoms above?

I had several xfs crashes with FC2, always when the machine was under heavy
load and/or swapping a lot (most of the time rpmbuilding a C++ app).
And xfs wasn't killed by the kernel to free memory, I
checked /var/log/messages.
I can't say it is reproductable either, but at least it happened to me too.

Aurélien
http://gauret.free.fr   ~~~~   Jabber : gauret at amessage.info
In God we Trust. All others must submit an X.509 certificate.