Re: Mail gui config

On 2004-11-02 (Tuesday) 04:48, Z wrote:
> I don't like sendmail myself, but postfix is pretty complex as well.
    Not that complex. I spent about a week to get sendmail working
almost the way I wanted it to. With postfix I can make much more
complicated things in a few hours (and it's not only me)...
    I want to mention that postfix's security record is much better,
it is faster and eats less resources too!

--
Regards,
  Doncho N. Gunchev    Registered Linux User #291323 at counter.li.org
  GPG-Key-ID: 1024D/DA454F79                        http://pgp.mit.edu
  Key fingerprint = 684F 688B C508 C609 0371  5E0F A089 CB15 DA45 4F79