Re: rawhide report: 20041106 changes

Once upon a time, Farkas Levente <lfarkas bppiac hu> said:
> untill now everyone with with @redhat.com email address said that the
> reason of not including mysql in fc3 and rhel4 is license issue. noting
> changed! so those reason was just a for us:-(((

I can't parse your last sentence (I'll take it for a rant), but the
reason was correct.  If you look at the full rawhide report, you'll
notice that the libmysqlclient from 3.23 (the last version under the
LGPL) is now included as a stand alone package, and that several things
that link against libmysqlclient have been modified to use that version
of libmysqlclient instead of the version from mysql-4.1 (which is under
the GPL).

--
Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net>