Re: iptables "frontend" on FC

Hi,

As usual, try to get it to Fedora Extras first (fedora.us).

As regards to bash-based iptables frontends, Fedora Extras already ship
shorewall, which I use.

Regards,

Aurélien
--
http://gauret.free.fr   ~~~~   Jabber : gauret amessage info
is by accident. That's where we come in: we're computer professionals.