RE: rawhide report: 20041106 changes

unfortunately/fortunately depending on your view point, this is a open forum
and that is what happens on open forums, and issues come up and these issues
are repetitious and that the way of life, we all will get over it, and it
definitely, not going to be solved by hostility, if you don't respond then
they will go the way of all threads, they will die.