Please test grep-2.5.1-36

Hello,

I made some changes to grep in the last few days, and would appreciate
feedback about their effectiveness.  Please reply only to me, not to
the list.

The aim was to improve performance when processing UTF-8 input,
without causing any regressions (either in correctness or performance)
with any character encoding.

You can get grep-2.5.1-36 from the Fedora development tree:

 http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/

or from my people.redhat.com site:

 ftp://people.redhat.com/twaugh/tmp/grep/fedora-core-3/

I would like to know:

a) that you've tested the package at all

b) whether you noticed any performance difference, positive or
   negative, compared to grep-2.5.1-31 (Fedora Core 3)

c) whether you found any cases where the output is different with the
   new package than compared to grep-2.5.1-31 (Fedora Core 3)

Please reply only to me, not to the list.

Thanks,
Tim.
*/