Emacs cvs snapshot packages available

Thu Nov 11 10:24:30 UTC 2004

Le jeudi 11 novembre 2004 à 16:27 +0900, Jens Petersen a écrit :
> I finally got round to packaging a snapshot of current
> development Emacs from CVS.  Noone knows when the next
> actual release of Emacs will be, but there are many
> new features and changes: improved utf-8
> and gtk2 support in particular.
>
> See
>
>    http://people.redhat.com/petersen/emacs/
>
> for more details.
>
> Enjoy and please report any problems directly to me
> (ie not to bugzilla or the emacs-devel list:),

Setting up Repo:  emacs-cvs-testing
http://people.redhat.com/petersen/emacs/current/i386/RPMS.testing/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 4] IOError: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
Trying other mirror.
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: emacs-cvs-testing
failure: repodata/repomd.xml from emacs-cvs-testing: [Errno 256] No more
mirrors to try.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot