Re: NTFS support with FC3

On Friday 12 November 2004 14:22, Michael A. Peters wrote:
> Me - I just use a fat32 partition and use that to share files between
>   Linux and Windows.

http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/explore2fs.htm

If you worry about the security implications of your local Windows
installation mounting your local Linux ext partition, ponder upon the
almighty magnet and then, you'll find it a very useful and convenient
utility.

For me, though, uninstalling Windows was the most useful utility.

have fun,
--
-jeff