Re: Proposing inclusion of a new package

--On Friday, November 12, 2004 5:37 PM +0000 Andy Jeffries <news andyjeffries co uk> wrote:

Anyway, if someone fancies either going ahead and including it in the
distro or pointing me to the procedure for getting it included (or
telling me to get lost for whatever reason), feel free to let me know.

This is probably a good place to start:

<http://www.fedora.us/wiki/PackageSubmissionQAPolicy>