problem with font

Hi all,

I've just downloaded FC3 and installed it.

Interestingly, my Xlib program doesn't work with FC3.
Instead I got the message, "Error: cannot find the font".

I'm using the"lucidasans-18" in my program.

I've read FC3 release notes, and found some changes in the font system.
But it is over my head.

What cause this problem and how can I fix it.

Jason