Stateless Linux Question

Hey guys,
I have been setting up a stateless linux install recently, and I have
a question regarding the caching clients. On step six of the install
guide (http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/stateless/sn-caching-clients.html),
it states "Locate a bootstrap CD for the client OS you wish to install
and mount it at /mnt/cdrom." Would this be a Fedora Core 3 CD1? Or is
there another cd I should be using? Is it possible to generate a
caching install from a snapshot I've made in the previous steps?
--
Christopher Hotchkiss
(813)960-9273