Re: Status of fedora.us "Extras" and apt?

On 11/13/2004 02:48:35 AM, Alex Lancaster wrote:
I was wondering if anybody knows the status of the fedora.us repo.
The base os and updates seems to be up at:

http://download.fedora.us/fedora/fedora/3/i386/

but there are no extras package

So far - for the things I _need_ from Fedora Extras - I've been pretty succesful at just rebuilding the src.rpm in fc3 and installing the result of that. One package I had to up the version to current (fc2 version wouldn't build w/ gcc34) but other than that -
rpmbuild --rebuild package.src.rpm
has pretty much just worked. I suspect for most of the packages, they can install without rebuilding w/o any dependency issues.