Re: Stateless Linux Question

Okay thank you for that info.

>         Well done for getting that far :-)

Well the raid array I was doing it on last night, had a circuit
breaker trip. Only half the array lost power. The other half continued
to run a yum update I had scheduled. Pretty much hosing the box. I
will keep your advice in mind though as I try to redo all that work.

But now that I am redoing it let me ask this question. On step 2, part
5, section g, line 6. Could you please clarify what you mean by
"group-name"?

--
Christopher Hotchkiss
(813)960-9273