Re: compat (libgal2 gtkhtml3) packages for Fedora Extras

On 11/14/2004 08:14:35 AM, Michael Schwendt wrote:

And this has been in the fedora.us QA checklist for a long time:

OK.
That's fine - I don't package for fedora, my understanding from reading their docs was that with the exception to updated RH packages - they wanted the epoch in the release tag, I think to make it easy to see the epoch from the stand alone package.

Browsing the repository - they have an aweful lot of packages that start with a 0 in the release tag - which would seem to confirm that they are doing exactly what I did by expanding epoch in the release tag.