stateless wants pxelinux.0

Okay, next question: (and remember, this is in the name of helping stateless (and clueless) newbies everywhere, so bear with me =)

I have stateless linux installed according with the tutorial <http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/stateless/index.html>, and I'm attempting to do a PXE boot on a diskless machine. The PC is able to get an IP address, and then tries to get "pxelinux.0", and fails with a PXE-T01 and PXE-E3B. "pxelinux.0 isn't even located in the /tftpboot directory anywhere. so I add it to where dhcpd.conf says it should be, in "/tftpboot/linux-install/pxelinux.0", what's next? how do I set up /tftpboot/linux-install/pxelinux.cfg/*"?

I probably missed something in the tutorial, but either way, any help is welcome!

BTW, I love this concept of read-only root. The whole "Stateless Linux" scheme is brilliant! I can hardly wait to actually get it working! :)

Best Regards, Carlos