Requests for FC4

Eric Teeter teetere at charter.net
Mon Nov 15 18:40:29 UTC 2004

Jason

Your firewall problem, I use Shorewall at www.shorewall.net it has all that
you could need. I used it instead of buy a device more because I am cheap. I
use Webmin at http://www.webmin.com to configure it. But there are to many
firewall products to include and please everyone.

I wish you set the default desktop (i.e. KDE when you startup) in Anaconda
as I install KDE instead of Gnome.