RE: stateless wants pxelinux.0

Carlos Knowlton wrote:

> Anyway, what is the format of the files in the pxelinux.cfg/* files
> supposed to be?  what parameters need to be passed to the kernel, etc.
> and how is this stuff supposed to be generated?

I believe that the PXE configuration is supposed to be automatically
generated by a cron job (which invokes
/usr/share/stateless/statelessGenPXEConfig.py).  It didn't work for me
because I didn't have an NFS path set properly.

If you want to configure it by hand, you can take a look at the pxelinux
documentation (part of the syslinux installation):

http://syslinux.zytor.com/pxe.php

Mike.