Re: RFE: more FC4 Requests

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 00:35:00 -0500, Phillip Compton wrote:

> scribus - DTP
> inkscape - Vector Graphics
> lcms - Color Management

I don't know about lcms, but the others sound like candidates for Fedora
Extras, as they aren't exactly "core" components.

By the way: I consider it _very_ sad that the Fedora Extras project
doesn't collaborate with projects like FreshRPMS, Dag's repository, etc.
(sometimes collectively called 'rpmforge'). Such lack of collaboration
makes it very difficult for me to see Fedora Extras as a "community
project" - which is its very purpose, as I understand it.

When I say "don't collaborate", I'm thinking about a sad message like this
one:
http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/apt/FAQ.php#D

--
Greetings from Troels Arvin, Copenhagen, Denmark