Re: Killer apps/"selling" points of FC and GNU/Linux

On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 20:27 +0100, Kyrre Ness Sjobak wrote:
> Delphi exists for Linux. Sadly (i know it is a shitty language, but it
> is fast to learn and develop small things in), VB doesn't.

VB.NET does, however.  http://www.mono-project.com

Also, the Delphi port for Linux (Kylix) is not very compatible with the
Windows Delphi.  I've seen several projects developed for Windows that
cannot be ported to Linux because of the differences between Delphi and
Kylix.
AwesomePlay Productions, Inc.