Re: FC4 wishes

"Trever L. Adams" <tadams-lists myrealbox com> writes:

> Normally, I would agree with you one hundred percent. However, it is
> often useful to change languages in the middle of a computing session.
> And maybe I am the only one who agrees with this.

Switching languages on the fly, while nice, isn't going to happen
anytime soon.  It's an enormous amount of work to get a graphical
environment to relayout like that, and you'd have to rework a large
chunk of the desktop.  I'm afraid that you'll have to log out and back
in again for the foreseeable future.

Thanks,
-Jonathan