FC4 wishes

Sorry if someone has already beaten me to it...

Better ACPI support on laptop (battery applet still wants to use APM to suspend)
(I think this might be a more upstream problem). I want to close my laptop lid
and have it hibernate. It should just work (TM).

NetworkManager has bugs and UI problems ironed out.
(again this might be a issue with not-so-great orinoco drivers I am using)

Amitabha