Re: FC4 wishes

On 11/16/2004 02:22:00 PM, Trever L. Adams wrote:

Hey, Jonathan, I am glad you and Ralf see it my way.  I am not saying
change the language for the entire session. I am saying change the
language for any newly opened instance of an application. Yes, the
other
would be nice, but I knew that wasn't going to happen.

It might if a configuration daemon like gconf is used to set the language - at least it could for gconf aware applications.

I would think anyway - I don't really know.