Re: bugzilla.fedora.us down

On 11/18/2004 07:44:41 AM, Steven Pritchard wrote:
On Thu, Nov 18, 2004 at 09:53:22AM -0500, Toshio wrote:
> Anyone care to give us an update on Fedora Extras (Official) status?
It
> seems we get a status report near the start of every FC cycle saying
> it'll be here soon. The last one, IIRC, said the hardware would be
> installed shortly.

Just an update on the FC3 rebuild status would be extremely helpful...

While I too eagerly await their packages, I seem to recall that there was some flooding at their facility not too long ago, and that *may* be part of the problem (I don't know).

In the mean time, it seems that most fc2 src.rpm packages do compile in fc3 with just a --rebuild, and when they don't - ubuntu or linuxfromscratch or one of those often have patches that resolve the issue (gcc 34 mostly)