Re: general question about lazy loading of shared libraries

Roland McGrath wrote:

Directly-linked libraries are always loaded immediately on startup. Their PLT relocations may be deferred until used, but we always load the
libraries themselves and run their initializers at startup time.

So, if I understand, if I want lazy loading I have to code it myself using libltdl ?

John