Re: FC2 repos for new yum

--On Friday, November 19, 2004 8:45 PM +0200 "Doncho N. Gunchev" <mr700 mr700 cjb net> wrote:

    Probably never. The idea has been explained - only fixes, no new
features or versions (except when it is bugfix only release) to keep
things stable. If you want new features - update to FC3, it's stable
enough now.

Ok. It looks like some mirrors do have the new repository metadata. I found it necessary to disable obsoletes in the new config file so my custom PHP and SpamAssassin installs don't get down-revved, and to install the RH GPG key from the main Fedora page, as checking signatures is now the default. I also found that --download-only has gone away, breaking my nightly download of updates. (I want to decide when they get installed, but I don't want to wait for them to download.)