Re: rawhide report: 20041120 changes

Jeff Johnson released the following into the bitstream on 11/20/04 09:43:
Paul wrote:

Hi,

python-2.4-0.c1.1
-----------------
* Fri Nov 19 2004 Mihai Ibanescu <misa redhat com> 2.4-0.c1.1
- Python-2.4c1.tar.bz2 (release candidate 1)
There doesn't seem to be any mention of the long standing urllib and
urllib2 bugs. Have these been fixed properly now we are onto a release
candidate version?

Easy enough to find out, download, and run yum.

No way is FC4 currently a "release candidate", but I understand you have not had your coffee yet ;-)

73 de Jeff

I haven't had my coffee either, but I think he meant Python being the release candidate and not FC4 ;-)

--
:: M a r c u s

* Of the thirty-six ways of avoiding disaster, running away works best.