Re: rawhide report: 20041120 changes

Marcus Schuetz wrote:

Jeff Johnson released the following into the bitstream on 11/20/04 09:43:

Easy enough to find out, download, and run yum.

No way is FC4 currently a "release candidate", but I understand you have not had your coffee yet ;-)

73 de Jeff

I haven't had my coffee either, but I think he meant Python being the release candidate and not FC4 ;-)

Yah ;-)

So I downloaded python and tried some of the suggestions at #138535 with yum.

No fix that I can see yet.

73 de Jeff