Re: (boot improvement experiments) Re: Boot poster challenge

> - I prepared an readahead.early.files running strace -e trace=open on X
> and gdm

Could you provide some more details about how the readahead files are
created and loaded?
I ran strace in the terminal and it said the X server was already
running so I assume I need to have it start X. Where does the command
need to be executed?

David