New kernel for FC2 and FC3

Hello All

I have problems whit FC2 and FC3 new kernel. I have four hard disk (20 Gb, 40Gb, 200Gb and (serial ata) 200Gb). After kernel update my system not startup!!! If I use only one hard disk all work, but if I use all four hard disk after boot it will be a "kernel panic" and system stop!!! Could somebody help me?

Best regards Jari Sydänmaa