Re: OpenOffice.org widget fonts

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004, Avi Alkalay wrote:

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 02:20:27 -0600 (CST), Rex Dieter
<rdieter math unl edu> wrote:
On Mon, 22 Nov 2004, Avi Alkalay wrote:

3) What's your normal application font from the desktop env?

Tahoma, with a byte code interpreter enabled FreeType lib. My desktop looks simply great. But OOo fonts still looks like s***t.

Ironically, could be the fact you've enabled the byte-code interpreter. Try backing out that change.

Impossible. Then all my desktop will look like s*****it.

Not impossible. I've seen cases where AA fonts look *worse* after turning on the byte-code interpreter.

However, my bet is that you've possibly hit
http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/133741

-- Rex