Re: stateless linux

I "second" this request. I'd like to understand this too. (Though I suppose if I get really desperate, I can take the source rpm apart, and analyze the source and spec files, but that's not much fun! =)

Carlos

Peter Schobel wrote:

is there any documention that explains exactly what changes the
stateless-client and readonly-root packages make to the client?

Peter Schobel
~