Fail to install in graphic mode into Mebius PC

 Hello,

 This is merely a report of install failure, but, it successed using Fedora Core 2.
Graphic installing of Fedora Core 3 fails since there up small screen without buttons
in beginning to install.
 It causes in PC-GP1-C3E, however, I could do it using Fedora Core 2.
This seems to be regression.
 I've successed using Text install mode, but, I can report this phenomenon more exactly
for improving Fedora Core 3.
 If members have no interest about this type of failures, ignore this mail, please.

 Thanks,