However, these are quite old compared to the i386 fedora extras.
There aren't any x86_64 binaries at http://download.fedora.us/fedora/fedora/2/i386/RPMS.stable/

So I could
 o Use the old ones at duke.edu
 o Start recompiling SRPMS from the fedora.us
 o Use the 32-bit apps, installing the appropriate 32-bit libraries

Is there a more recent fedora extras repository? Is there an automated way I could generate x86_64 packages from the SRPMS?

Thanks

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Sanders <jss ast cam ac uk>   http://www-xray.ast.cam.ac.uk/~jss/
X-Ray Group, Institute of Astronomy, University of Cambridge, UK.