Anyone know of a tasteful LGPL HTML parser in C?

I'd like to attempt to support
   rpm -qp http://download.fedora.redhat.com/.../*.rpm
within rpm by applying fnmatch(3) against parsed HTML hrefs.

So I'm questing existing HTML parser imp[ementations before hacking up something myself.

The constraints on my rpm problem/implementation space are:
  a) must be LGPL
  b) must be in C.
  c) must be reasonably small and reliable.
  d) should work on a significant variety of HTML dialects without problem.

wget-1.9.1/src/html-parse.c satisifes all but a), sigh.

Any other suggestions?

73 de Jeff