Re: Anyone know of a tasteful LGPL HTML parser in C?

On Thu, Nov 25, 2004 at 09:13:45AM +0800, Yusuf Goolamabbas wrote:
> How about El-Kabong from Jon Travis. I think Covalent wanted to donate
> this to the ASF. There was a thread on new-httpd about this a while ago
> (can't find it now) but check with Joe Orton

Also do you need an HTML "parser" or something that reads HTML. I've got
some code that will handle and render CHTML including misplaced tags and
invalid quoting but it isn't what anyone could formally describe as an
"HTML parser". It does work nicely for things like ripping URLs out of pages
and its tiny