Re: i486 FC3

Jerone Young wrote:
There is no reason why you would need this. Fedora can run on old hardware now.

<snip>

I was asking if anyone was interested, I wasn't asking everybody who isn't interested to say the aren't interested, otherwise this is going to be a very long thread....

Regards,

Hans

p.s.

Optimalisations done for old/small systems can benefit new/big systems too.